Sunday, December 25, 2011

Im happy cuz I found you..

Assalamualaikum...

Thanks very much to AZIZI..very much much much..ehehe...Kinda weird to post this entry but.....I'm happy because I FOUND YOU...

I love your FAMILY too.....Such a wonderful memory at your cousin wedding's.. Family gathering rite but what so special ( not because of "kambing panggang" okek)..

So sweet la everyone came with their fiancee, boyfriend, girlfriend even not marry yet..huhuhu...For the second time met ur family, emmm ok actually..nervous?? no lah...hehe..

I hope this relationship between you, me, your family and  my family last forever... Thanks very much for the revenge of my sadness day....

Ya Allah berilah kami kekuatan menempuhi dugaanmu.......Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin ~~~

3 comments:

Yatie Bebear said...

semoga kekal smpi hujung nyawa :)
kawen nti jgn lupe jemput tau. heee

nanie said...

insyalahh..aminn :"( sedih ni mengenangkan kisah2 lama..

Yatie Bebear said...

let bygone be bygone. heee